November 25 2015 Latest news:
Saturday, June 21, 2014
For many the feelings of anger, disappointment – and possibly resentment – of watching England will have been all too familiar.
That’s because in many ways following the country is just like following our beloved Norwich City.
And here are some reasons why.
1. They build your hopes up – just to knock them down.
2. England came flying out of the traps against both Italy and Uruguay – but then as the game wore on it all started to go wrong.
3. Luiz Suarez loves to play against England. He also enjoyed playing against the Canaries... At least he can’t bother us next season.
4. At various moments you believe they may be turning a corner and playing well – and then they let in a goal.
5. The style of football isn’t exactly one for the purists, or what the fans crave.