The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
14:07 25 April 2012
©Focus Images Limited www.focus-images.co.uk +447814 482222
Norwich City writers David Cuffley and Michael Bailey have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Is Norwich City’s recent lack of form down to other teams having worked them out?
• Will there be much transfer activity to strengthen so Norwich City don’t fall down like so many in their second year in the top flight?
• Will the likes of Everton, Aston Villa or even Spurs come in for Paul Lambert over the summer?
• Thoughts on James Vaughan’s performance on Saturday.
• Can Norwich City send Aston Villa down on the last day of the season?
• Norwich City’s best attacking pair.
• Will Norwich City get the one point for survival from their own games or teams below slipping up?
• Have the fans got caught up on the crest of a wave and expect Norwich City to go out and beat teams easily?
• After walking out on Norwich City when they got relegated to League One will Sammy Clingan do the same to Coventry?
• Are there any players that anyone would like to see join Norwich City out of the relegated teams?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate