The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
Norwich City writers David Cuffley and Michael Bailey have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• The chances of Grant Holt being picked as an over age player for the 2012 Olympic games.
• Could the Blackburn fans’ planned protest march before the game be to Norwich City’s advantage?
• Is the increase in ‘diving’ is detrimental to the sport and getting out of hand?
• Do we need to attack less against teams who can punish us so quickly?
• Is Bradley Johnson good enough to stay in contention next year?
• What is Norwich City’s ideal centre-back pairing?
• Do officials need an overhaul or more strenuous assessments to keep them on their toes during games?
• What position and how many points will Norwich City finish the season with?
• Will Paul Lambert look abroad for new players this summer or stick to the domestic market?
• Norwich City’s poor record in televised matches.
• Who will be promoted with Reading and play against Norwich City next season?
• The chances of Norwich city keeping Paul Lambert this summer.
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate