The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
15:34 22 February 2012
©Focus Images Limited www.focus-images.co.uk +44814 482222
Norwich City writers David Cuffley and Michael Bailey have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Is it possible to see England call-ups to the Euros for Grant Holt and John Ruddy?
• Norwich City’s use of the reserve league.
• Which players Paul Lambert should have kept at the club.
• Do Norwich City have an outfield player who could step in if there was no substitute goalkeeper?
• At the two-thirds mark of the season, who are the top three contenders for player of the season?
• Do Norwich City have a problem that expectations have become ridiculously high amongst fans?
• Are Norwich City fans disappointed to be out of the FA Cup?
• Which player’s place will be under threat the most when Jonny Howson returns to fitness.
• Will Paul Lambert look to sign a few foreign players in the summer?
• Can Norwich City beat Manchester United?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate