Person treated for smoke inhalation after fire at Caston, near Watton

Wednesday, December 4, 2013
10:15 PM

A person was treated by ambulance crews for smoke inhalation following a fire at a house in Caston, near Watton.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Fire crews from Attleborough and Watton attended a kitchen fire at a property on Attleborough Road at just after 6.30pm today during which they used hose reels to extinguish.

The crew checked the area with a thermal image camera and requested an ambulance for a person with smoke inhalation.

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Homes24
Jobs24
Drive24
MyDate24
MyPhotos24
FamilyNotices24
Weddingsite

loading...

Classifieds, browse or search them online now

The Canary magazine
Order your copy of The Canary magazine

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT