Chapelfield Shopping Centre was briefly evacuated today after a small fire in a light fitting.

To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.

Fire crews from Earlham, Sprowston and Carrow went to the shopping complex just after 11.55am today.

The small fire had been started by an overheated light fitting and had been put out before the fire brigade arrived.

0 comments

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Homes24
Jobs24
Drive24
LocalSearch24
MyDate24
MyPhotos24
FamilyNotices24
Weddingsite

loading...

Classifieds, browse or search them online now

The Canary magazine
Order your copy of The Canary magazine

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT