May 22 2013 Latest news:
Monday, March 4, 2013
An elderly man was taken to hospital after inhaling carbon monoxide fumes, following a gas leak at a house in Gorleston.
The man, who was in his eighties, was awake when he was taken to the James Paget Hospital this morning (Monday), to be checked over.
Paramedics and fire fighters were called to the property in Crow Hall Green at around 9.15am.
Fire crews wore breathing apparatus and gas monitors to make the area safe, and the incident was later handed over to the gas board.