December 10 2013 Latest news:
Saturday, October 6, 2012
A MAN was taken to hospital with a burn to his hand following a car fire in Cantley.
Emergency services were called to the scene in Hall Road at around 5.30pm yesterday (Saturday) to reports of a car alight in a garage.
Paramedics took the man, and another patient who was suffering from smoke inhalation, to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
Firefighters from Acle and Carrow used breathing apparatus and hose reels to extinguish the flames. They then used a thermal imaging camera to check for hot spots