July 23 2014 Latest news:
Shaun Lowthorpe, Business editor
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Norwich City Football chief executive David Mcnally is to be the keynote speaker at an event highlighting innovations in the region’s energy sector.
Mr McNally is speaking at the East of England Energy Group’s (EEEGR) Innovation Awards at Norwich City Football Club on Wednesday July 2, which will be followed by a gala dinner.
EEEGR said that because of the high calibre and number of entries this year there will be nine award finalists.
1. UK Power Networks: Flexible Plug & Play
2. Selex ES: GridKey
3. CloudQast: Zaviour Ltd Trading
4. Aker Solutions: Integri-Tech
5. SubC: Flexicrane
6. AKD Engineering Limited: Personnel Transfer System
7. W3G Marine: OWTIS
8. James Fisher: TranSPAR
9. Equalizer International Ltd: Smart Tools For Flange Work
For more information, or to book your tickets, please visit the EEEGR website here, or call the office on 01493 446535.