August 2 2015 Latest news:
Ben Woods, Business writer
Monday, January 27, 2014
Regional business leaders will underscore the importance of doing business with China today during a key summit held at the University of East Anglia.
The event – from 11.30am to 3pm – is being held to celebrate the launch of the China UK Entrepreneurship Competition, an initiative which encourages new business ventures between China and the UK.
Follow the EDP’s live coverage of the summit below, or by using #ueachina on Twitter. To read a story previewing the event click here
The main topics on the agenda are:
• 11.30am to 11.50am: The role of Norwich Business Schoolin helping local businesses do trade with China.
• 11.50am to 12.50: UK International Innovation Collaboration; Economic opportunities for inward investment in the East of England; the opportunities on the Norwich Research Park; East Anglia view on China business; venture capital opportunities and growth.
• 12.50pm to 1.30pm: Lunch break.
• 1.30pm to 2pm: Role of China UK Entrepreneurship Competition to promote China UK businesses; developments in financing innovation and development in China.
• 2pm to 3pm: Panel discussion on regional support to your entrepreneurs.